Thursday, 8 May 2014

Did I tell you?

Yup that is me, a little too brainy. I like to talk about things that make you go hmmm. People often take it personally but I don't mean it that way. I am stuck with people who prefer to talk about rumors and other people's lives. They don't want to be taught some random item making them feel "stupid." That is so not the case.

I like to get to know people and how they think. Want to know their stories and that often scares them away. They shouldn't run. I swear they maybe become a character in my next book. Well that is if I can get the first one out. I have characters already modeled after people that I know in real life. Art imitates life you know.


I like creative outlets and inspiration where ever I go. I don't care for sports, the news is depressing, reality shows blah, and internet chat is damn scarey these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment