Thursday 22 March 2018

Dear Journal

Yes I feel this frazzled. I love
a good cartoony cow
Back once again and need your help as I have been told it is "the time of hormones" too many times. I am slowly going insane staying up when I should be asleep or sleeping when I should be awake. That's just the tip of this so called phase.

So many times my mind will not shut up. It needs an outlet.

This time around there is no stress just nothing really grounding me. I feel so liberated being divorced I am now finding myself scattered and unable to stick to a tried and true hobby. Work is easy to focus but I do not know what to do with myself otherwise!

Trying new hobbies all the time is money and time badly spent at my age. Boredom is my downfall and I see it coming so I come running to my keyboard, pen, and pencil for structure. The first hobby I have ever enjoyed.

So to the crocheting I am going to use up the last of the yarn and get rid of the equipment. My online gaming I think I will still keep since it is a form of socializing as well. Heavens knows I so need all the socializing I can get. Cutting down on finding new recipes by 80% since time is wasted getting recipes I will most likely not even use. I don't want to even think about all the money I wasted on jewelry making, that one still hurts.

Researching I don't consider as a hobby so I will be keeping that time sink. Nothing can go wrong with expanding your knowledge. Rollerblading/skating is still a goal, I need some form of exercise to enjoy. So far the gym is only interesting when doing weights. Cardio in a gyms sucks royally.

So be prepared for thoughts of the day, frustrations of life, and funny stories I have to tell. Anything more personal will be done in my journal that has been in my closet for about 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment