Tuesday 24 April 2018

Road Trip!

Where's my hippy jacket?
Well at least the plans for my next options of road trip and who wants to come along if anyone. I have to do something interesting this summer!

I like keeping the driving to 5-6 hours and up to 3 days in destination. A little here and a little there. Whether a long trip or weekend getaway.

Current ideas and favorites that haven't gotten old:

  • NYC - Who doesn't love this place? It's Montreal's bigger brother on steroids.
  • Boston - Smell of ocean air and nautical feel. Great place for historical discovery and fun food places.
  • Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine - This looks like fun in bits or all the way!
  • Parc de la caverne du Trou de la Fée - A hiking week-end. Looks interesting and who can resist a waterfall hike?
  • Quebec City - Would you believe I have yet to go here? It is a love hate kind of place from what most people tell me.
If anything I will drag the kid along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment