|Writing. Don't think I can |
live without it.
- Go out more weather to meet someone or just to be out there. Nothing happens sitting at home on the computer or reading. Don't give that up just less of it.
- Stop with basing shopping on sales. It's gonna be hard but some how after an experiment I did you actually spend more with sales than just getting what you need even when they are a little more expensive. That was an eye opener. Mind you watching sales for large purchases still apply. You would swear at times I was preparing for the apocalypse!
- That one hobby and nothing else. Gave up all the yarn I had and even the tools. Next art store for proper tools. Makes it more fun.
- Studying an old new love. Ever have that gut feeling you should be doing something? Yeah I have that bug.
- Live one day at a time and everyone is human even if they drive you up the wall. Just remember you will get vacation sometime soon.
- Avoid boredom as it is your kryptonite! If anything sleep it off and start over again.
I have that dog and "Squirrel!"complex. Doesn't need to be shiny to catch my attention and distract me.