Wednesday 11 July 2018

Sometimes just let go of more than you thought you should

Lists need adjusting
after time
As a kid I have had lists for life. What to do with relationships, schooling, and other projects in my life. Well if you can call them projects. I pretty much followed them to a tee then I got...

Married.

Never looked at them until I got divorced. Man I thought I can keep them with slight adjustments cause really they had worked for me.

No wait, marriage fell apart, scratch that.

Now I am more aware of who I am and how I don't give a fuck about others on many levels. I have been used and abused enough and letting go of a lot.

Those lists being one. Redoing them all over as more of guidance and reminders of not to repeat mistakes from before. Growing old sucks and lists and notes make everything else easier. Need to live life and not try to remember every little thing.

Not much life left as when the original lists were made out.

No comments:

Post a Comment