Sunday 10 June 2018

Live

Will there be an end?
For some reason I have been getting a lot of suggestions or supposedly related subjects I should check out about the apocalypse. I have no idea what I have been looking up that would have analytical scripts would think I am into it.

Human kind is superior but not the whole of the world.

I'm sorry to say but we are nothing but a fraction of a second in the universe's time line. Life will keep going on without you. The world will not end with you.

Take everyday and make the most of it and live life today and not for something that may happen in your life time. If it does at least you can say you did something and not just exist for the fall of human kind. All that time preparing could be used to live longer than stressing yourself into a shorter life span.

No comments:

Post a Comment